Shortell Law, LLC, represents clients in proceedings before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Anchorage Equal Rights Commission, and the Alaska State Commission for Human Rights, as well as Federal Sector EEOC proceedings throughout the 9th Circuit. We know how the commissions work from the inside and how to navigate these systems to best advantage for complainants.
We represent clients involving many employment law cases, including but not limited to the following:
- Discrimination based on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, age, national origin, disability, perceived disability, religion, or a combination of these bases.
- Sexual and other Protected Class Based Harassment
- Hostile Work Environment
- Constructive Discharge
- Failure to grant reasonable accommodations for a disability
- Federal sector EEOC proceedings in Alaska and throughout the 9th Circuit
- Litigation in State and Federal Court under state and federal statutes.
- Administrative appeals of decisions by the Alaska State Commission for Human Rights and the Anchorage Equal Rights Commission